Policies and Procedures
- We guarantee to provide services with acceptable care and skill
- We guarantee to provide the campaigns within the agreed timeframe
- Customer’s satisfaction is number one priority
- We will make our goal to exceed the expectations of all of our customers
- We will touch base with our customers monthly, either by e-mail or phone, to update them as to where we are in the process
- We will respond to e-mails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours
- We will update our e-mail notification message when we will be out of the office for an extended period of time (full day or more). We will indicate our expected return date and indicate a contact person (if applicable).
- Deal with complaints as a priority, where the issue is complex, it may take up to 21 business days to resolve
- We may collect your personal information for, or directly related to, our activities. No personal data will be shared with any other organisations.
- We may collect data from the campaign’s questionnaire and use it to conduct statistical analysis and market research to improve serve delivery and contribute to our communities to help on reducing waste. We may engage external companies to conduct this research in our behalf
Cancelling a service:
When you can cancel a service
If you have a major problem with a service or a minor problem that can’t be fixed within a reasonable time you have the right to cancel a service contract, when it is:
- Provided with an unacceptable level of care and skill
- Unfit for the purpose you asked for
- Not delivered within a reasonable time when there is no agreed end date.
Services you can’t cancel
Under the Australian Consumer Law, You can’t cancel a service contract or get a refund if the problem was outside the control of the provider or if you:
- Changed your mind
- Insisted on having a service provided in a particular way, against the provider’s advice
- Failed to clearly explain your needs to the provider